||14 January 2021
- IMPORTANT Updated requirements:
WordPress 5.0+ & PHP 7.0+.
- Added: Uploaders can now add descriptions to new files when enabled via the
Shortcode Builder (Add/Edit description permission)
- Added: Select All button in action menu of File browser and Gallery.
- Added: Enable API Log setting in Tools section.
- Fix: Lazy Loading bug for thumbnails in Lightbox.
- Fix: Add New Folder button not working inside File Browser view.
- Fix: Folder upload was not possible for WooCommerce orders with Products using the
- Fix: Upload button shown in WooCommerce Orders list even when the Upload Box isn't
visible for the current order status.
- Fix: Failing upload can crash Formidable Forms entry submission.
- Fix: WP Forms not storing links to uploaded files correctly
- Fix: Shared Drives on Google Workspaces accounts not properly synced if the linked
Google Account is the owner/organizer of the Drive.
- Improved: Added scroll Zoom on images in Lightbox.
- Improved: Failed upload are now logged if 'Log Events' is enabled.
- Updated: Panzoom library to version 4.3.2.
- Updated: Tippy library to version 6.2.7.
- Updated: Tagify library to version 3.22.0.
- Updated: DataTables library to version 1.10.23.
- Updated: WPColorPicker library to version 3.0.0.
- Updated: ReCaptcha library to version 1.2.4.
||17 December 2020
- Fix: Token encryption/decription issue on sites running a Multi Sites configuration
- Fix: Bug in Upload Box could result in duplicate files
- Improved: Lazy loading of images in Media Player playlists
- Improved: Added new File URL placeholders for email notification templates. Now includes
%file_cloud_shortlived_download_url% if supported
||7 December 2020
- Vulnerability Authorization tokens can be
publicly accesible on NGINX servers and requires the attacker to know both the Account
Account ID. Apache servers are not affected. This version implements token encryption to
patch this. A re-authorization might be needed in some cases.
- Fix: Form submit buttons can disappear when triggered while plugin is still uploading
- Fix: Bug could create 'Guest' Private Folders when a logged in user was for some reason
logged out in the background
- Fix: Plugin not initiating properly when ReCaptcha script is loaded async/defer
- Improved: Made a number of PHP8 compatilibility improvements.
||13 November 2020
- Fix: Bug in processing metadata changes on Shared Drives could crash the plugin
- Fix: Folder Description not showing up in Gallery mode
- Improved: Can now add User Roles as notification recipients using placeholders like
%administrator%, %subscriber%, %editor%, %custom_wp_role%.
- Improved: Marked as compatible with WordPress 5.6.
||2 November 2020
- Fix: Folder location set by form input fields not correctly filtered. Could for instance
create subfolders when folder name contained a '
- Fix: Download issues when plugin is linked with multiple accounts containing the same
- Fix: Preview button via File Menu doesn't open the LightBox correctly on some devices
- Improved: Small layout changes in File Browser
||17 October 2020
- Added: Formidable Forms integration
- Fix: Layout description box in Gallery aligning long descriptions incorrectly
- Fix: File Browser in WooCommerce Orders not starting uploads
- Improved: Removed ReCaptcha from Admin Dashboard pages with plugin when ReCaptcha is
||12 October 2020
- Fix: Upload Box could create folders when file name contained special characters
- Fix: Upload Form integrations was submitting Forms even if a file in the queue failed to
- Fix: Conflict in WPForms Builder when having multiple WP Cloud Plugins running
- Added: Download/Preview selector in the Create Direct Links popup
- Updated: Font Awesome library to version 5.15.1
||26 September 2020
- Added: 'Max number of files' option for Media Player shortcode
- Added: Create Documents function (Google Docs only)
- Fix: Previous folder button not working when inside Shortcut Folder
- Fix: Click event to open lightbox not fired correctly on mobile devices
- Fix: Gutenberg & Elementor block incorrectly displaying error message when user doesn't
have permissions to display the plugin
- Fix: Speed Selector was removed from the Media Player when loading a next file in the
- Improved: Drag & Drop upload of folders is now supported
- Improved: Support for moving multiple items at once via drag&drop
||14 September 2020
- Fix: Bit.ly URL shortener now compatible with v4 of their API
- Fix: Uploads of files with the same name but in different folders could fail
- Fix: Updated cacert.pem to latest Mozilla CA certificate store to fix connection
problems with the API
- Improved: Renamed the old 'Team Drives' to 'Shared Drives'
- Updated: Plugin Update Checker to version 4.10
||2 September 2020
- Fix: Plugin crashes when loading folders with shortcuts pointing to trashed/deleted
files or folders
- Fix: Manually linked private folders without account information will now use the
primary account as default
- Removed: Outdated jQuery code attrFn()
||18 August 2020
- Fix: Bug preventing to delete folder/files for not logged in users while having the
- Fix: Upload queue in small containers not showing progress indicator
- Fix: Media Player Playlist not working correctly for folders containing quotes
- Fix: Updated move/copy action for new Google API parameters
- Updated: MediaElement.js to version 4.2.16
||6 August 2020
- Fix: Deactivating plugin not possible when use WP CLI
- Fix: Resolved cookie SameSite warnings
- Fix: Uploads of many files at once could cause problems on servers restricting the
number of simultaneous connections
- Fix: Vertical thumbnails in LightBox not fitting on screen
- Fix: CSS issues in IE / Safari due class names with double hypens
- Improved: Media Player now loading files without extension but with valid mimetype as
- Improved: Few Layout changes
||24 July 2020
- Fix: Direct links preventing File Browsers/Galleries to initiate properly when multiple
instance are placed on the same page.
- Fix: Media streamed via server not working on devices running the latest iOS versions
- Fix: Thumbnails in search results can expire
- Fix: Uninstall can cause problems
- Fix: Not rendering Lightbox information for last file in list
- Improved: Pressing (+) directly trigger file selector when folder uploads are disabled
- Improved: Changed placeholder text in the search box. Not longer showing 'search in
content' when files are hidden in the shortcode
||16 July 2020
- Fix: Shortcode Builder not saving data in FireFox
- Fix: Breadcrumb anchor not working in Gallery mode
||10 July 2020
- Fix: Deeplinks not opening files
- Fix: Integrations not loading correctly when using WP-CLI
- Fix: Bug in Lightbox causing problems in IE 11
- Fix: Modal conflict with themes using Bootstrap preventing you to scroll the page after
closing the modal
||7 July 2020
- Fix: Thumbnail in List View popup can overflow its container
- Fix: Upload folders not correctly creating folder structure
- Fix: File Browser not always showing files that are just uploaded via the Upload Box
- Fix: Missing RTL stylesheet for Media Player skins
- Added: Make copy action for Folders & Files
||1 July 2020
- Fix: Bug preventing you to download a single folder as ZIP via the folder action menu
- Fix: Bug preventing a file selection in Embed or Add link Popup
- Fix: Plugin shortcode not visible when added in a Classic Block in the Gutenberg Editor
||29 June 2020
- Fix: Breadcrumb conflict with themes using Bootstrap library
- Fix: Layout problems on small devices
- Added: New translations files. If you have corrections or want a
new translation, please
inform us via a support ticket!
||26 June 2020
- IMPORTANT Dropped support for IE 10 and lower
- Fix: Skiping Ad loads first media item in playlist instead of the selected media
- Added: New button to do a factory reset via the plugin settings page
- Added: Setting to show descriptions in gallery directly on top of images
- Added: Setting to add initial search term in File Browser and Gallery
- Added: Gutenberg Editor block
- Added: Elementor block
- Added: WPForms integration
- Added: Support for seting Private Folder names via Gravity Form fields
- Improved: Uninstalling the plugin will now remove all its setting
and data unless this has been disabled on the Advanced tab
- Improved: Scroll to top button not longer hidding bottom documents in File Browser
- Improved: Layout of File Browser, Gallery and Upload Box
- Improved: Add/Edit descriptions dialogs
- Improved: Added better support for sites using RTL
- Improved: Various other layout updates
||1 May 2020
- Fix: Bug in Media Player removing files with same filenames
- Fix: Loop function in Media Player not working in combination with Playlist
- Improved: Keep Video Captions selected when switching between videos in playlist
||23 April 2020
- Fix: cURL error "easy handle already used in multi handle" in latest version of the cURL
- Fix: Only create Private Folders for newly registered users which have access to the
- Fix: Contact Form 7 button not always disabled initially when Upload Box is a required
- Fix: Full Text search option not accessible in Shortcode Builder when selecting Search
- Fix: Preview Office documents on mobile devices now using same rendering as desktop
devices due to incorrect rendering
- Fix: Deleting entries that are outdated in cache could lead to errors
- Fix: Expiring Drive streaming links cause problems in Media Player playback
- Added: New Support for Google
- Added: useyourdrive_woocommerce_upload_box_title hook to control Upload Box Title in
- Improved: New setting which stores the text displayed when an user without manually
linked Private Folder visits a shortcode with this feature enabled.
- Improved: Added duration information to Media Player playlist
- Improved: Code preparation for the Drive 'one-parent'
state migration starting on Sept 30. 2020
- Updated: Font Awesome library to version 5.13.0
- Updated: Plugin Update Checker to version 4.9
||1 April 2020
- Fix: Audio streams not starting properly in some situations
- Fix: Automatically linked Private Folders in 'Direct Links' and 'Embed' popup not always
pointing to the correct folder in situations with multiple accounts
- Fix: Permissions not working properly for WP users without display Name/nickname set
- Fix: Can't send delete notifications to %linked_users% when the Private folder itself is
- Fix: UTF-8 export of CSV files in Report section
- Fix: Bug in plugin could keep sending 'Lost authorization' emails for accounts that are
alreadyremoved from the account list
- Added: Deeplink functionality which allow users to generate direct links folders/files
in the Shortcode. Only users with access to the shortcode and content will be able to open
- Updated: Font Awesome to version 5.12.1
||3 March 2020
- Fix: Sorting order Playlist Media Player
- Fix: WooCommerce Upload integration now using metadata of the variable product itself
instead of its parent product
- Fix: Default shortcode in new Gravity Form field was not working
||14 February 2020
- Fix: Preview of Word Documents can have loading problems in Google Doc Previewer.
Reverting to preview?rm=minimal Rendering Mode
- Fix: Email Summary not rendering all logged events
- Fix: Removed delete_expired_transients() function as minimum WP version is still 4.8
which doesn't contain this function yet.
||21 January 2020
- Fix: Incorrect file names in some browsers when download files via 'Proxy' download
- Fix: Thumbnails outside viewport not loading properly when moving into view in a
- Fix: Not setting correct default Media Player
- Fix: Delete notification not send when folder information isn't present
- Fix: WooCommerce Upload Box are showing again when using it in combination with Product
- Improved: Breadcrumbs now showing complete path in Shortcode Builder when editing
- Updated: Font Awesome library to 5.12.0
||7 January 2020
- Fix: Bug in UTF8 file names when downloading products via WooCommerce Digital Products
with 'Force Download' setting
- Fix: Bug in WooCommerce integration when showing (older) orders with products that are
not longer available in the shop
- Fix: Gravity Form submit button has incorrect layout when Upload Box field is used
- Fix: Plugin can fail to refresh authorization when streaming/download large files
- Improved: Add support for Front-End MCE Editor
- Improved: Media Player Playlist no longer hidden when it contains only a single item
- Added: Return of Legacy Player (jplayer) when having problems with the new mediaplayer
||16 December 2019
- Fix: Bug preventing you to select the 'Shared with me' folder as top folder
- Fix: Bug in updating edit permissions
- Fix: Bug in WooCommerce integration when using products extending the WP_Products class
- Added: Dynamic upload location for Gravity Form submission PDFs created by Gravity PDF
||9 December 2019
- Fix: Lightbox not working on iPadOS 13.x + Safari 13.x
- Fix: Preview events not logged when using multiple accounts
- Fix: Gravity PDF integration not uploading files when using multiple accounts
- Fix: Bug in permissions/roles where the name is a number
- Fix: Zipping multiple files can lead to corrupt ZIP packages
||28 November 2019
- Fix: Bug with authorization tokens when moving plugin location
- Fix: Bug prevening WooCommerce orders to show up when downloadable files are not longer
accessible on the Google Drive (e.g. when they are deleted from the cloud)
- Fix: Prevent version updates to run on initial install
||25 November 2019
- Fix: Bug preventing you to re-authorize the plugin with a specific account
||22 November 2019
- Fix: Media Player could crash when using WordPress 4.9 or lower
- Fix: Bug Plugin isn't able to modify files when they aren't yet in cache
- Fix: Bug WooCommerce integration when loading 'Thank You' page while no order data is
- Added: Support for linking multiple Google Drive accounts
- Improved: Media Player doesn't longer need to download complete media file when streamed
||19 November 2019
- Fix: Bug preventing to display single embedded images
- Fix: Bug preventing to start zip download when output buffer cannot be send
||13 November 2019
- Fix: Changed download methods as Google API will change after 1 January 2020.
Downloading files via temporarily download links is now only available for shared files.
Files which aren't shared will be streamed via the server
- Fix: Edit events not always logged
- Fix: Updating sharing permisions for shared files not owned by account
- Fix: Error when logging events for files without extension
- Added: Gravity PDF support
- Improved: Generating zip downloads will not longer use memory
- Improved: Extended Documentation
- Improved: Minor layout changes
||9 November 2019
- Fix: Bug in Media Player preventing to stream captions
- Fix: In French translation distorting main plugin options page
- Added: Email summary for all activities in a certain period. You can enable this via
'Statistics' -> 'Summary Email' on the main plugin options page
- Added: New permissions selector allowing you to select both WP Roles and WP Users
- Added: Support for Chromecast and Airplay in Media Player
- Improved: New notifications with more filters to modify it. The filter
'useyourdrive_notification' is deprecated and replaced with different
- Improved: The %linked_user_email% placeholder in Notification Recipients can now be used
in all shortcodes.
- Improved: System information tab rebuild.